President Muhammadu Buhari has criticised service chiefs in Nigeria over their strategy in tackling insecurity in the country.
Babagana Monguno, National Security Adviser, disclosed this to journalists after a security briefing on Tuesday.
Monguno said Buhari was planning a complete re-engineering of the nation’s security apparatus.
He further said that the President told service chiefs, who attended the briefing, that their efforts was not good enough.
“Bashir Magashi, Minister of Defence is working on something and will likely give a new direction to the security agencies in the days to come,” Monguno said.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )