Slay Queen Almost Burnt To Death After V!brator She Was Using Caught Fire – Photos
A young lady is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital after the vibrator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire in the middle of her enjoyment.
A vibrator is a device or sex toy used for massage or sexual stimulation. Vibrators come in all different shapes and sizes, depending on what purpose you want it to serve. The use of vibrators amongst women have become one of the most popular avenue for sexual satisfaction.
Some viral photos of the slay queen who developed burns around her legs have surfaced on social media. The photos has gotten a lot of people talking. The photo of the vibrator is also seen half burnt from the edge of the cable.
Read some reactions from social media users below…
@afroman_12: V!brator? It’s worthless… Natural is the best . Some men may have smaller d!nk , ladies please be patience with him, don’t run away from him . Try sensual massage or work together in bath tub , it will work for you . I beg
@nimnexauto_international: “Lmao, even D!do got burnt because nobody fit do 20 rounds ”
@aniyikayetwins_: “Fake ass product … if e explode inside your hmmm.