I feel it won’t be nice if we all don’t say our minds concerning the attitude of the Nigerian Government towards Coronavirus pandemic .
This virus broke out in China late last year, the Chinese Government built a big isolation center for patients within a week and tried everything they could to avoid the spread of the virus to the rest of the world.
As fate would have it, this virus kept spreading from countries to countries, even though it took a while before the virus made it to Africa.
When the first case of Coronavirus was confirmed in Nigeria through an Italian man, we only took corrective measures without actually doing preventive measures to avoid such occurrence again.
Ghana and some other African countries were already closing borders to avoid Coronavirus penetration but our government turned blind eye to the situation until more cases started trooping in yesterday.
We had all the time and we’ve got resources to ensure that what is happening in Italy and Spain right now where all citizens have to stay home don’t happen to us but then it all depends on our leaders.
So Guys, the question still remains
Slow Or Prompt – How Would You Describe Nigerian Government.
Reaction To Coronavirus Outbreak?
Feel free to share your thoughts
Drop your comments
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group