South Africa and Nigeria have reached an agreement on issuing 10-year visa.
This is following the successful conclusion of the 9th Bi-National Commission of South Africa and Nigeria meeting in Pretoria, South Africa this week.
However, the visa will only be issued to businessmen, academics and frequent travellers.
This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad.
Ahmad tweeted: “FLASH: Following the successful conclusion of the 9th Bi-National Commission of South Africa and Nigeria meeting in Pretoria, South Africa, both countries have agreed on issuing 10-year visas to businessmen, academics and frequent travelers. #PMBinSA”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group