A South African Anglican gay priest has tied the knot with his long time Kenyan partner in a colourful wedding attended by jubilant congregation.
Reverend John Maierepi said “I do” to his longtime husband, Pastor Paul Mwaura, amid cheers from their supporters and LGBT colleagues.
When asked why they “choose” to be gay, the preachers responded that sexual orientation is inborn, unchosen and unchangeable.
There has been mixed reactions on social media with some saying that these are the signs of end time. Some called it devil worshiping while some simply said, “Don’t judge them. Touch not my annointed ones.
Gay marriages are heavily condemned in Christian circles and many are questioning if this is biblical since Christianity is directed by the bible.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health