Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has praised the influence of Chelsea midfielder Jorginho on and off the pitch and has confirmed that the Italian is the club’s vice-captain behind Cesar Azpilicueta.
Jorginho has won over fans playing under Lampard, after enduring a turbulent time under Maurizio Sarri last season.
Asked if the 27-year-old has now assumed the role of vice-captain, Lampard told reporters on Friday: “Yes, Jorginho is vice-captain as it stands.
“Azpi [Azpilicueta] is captain, that was clear at the start of the season, and I think his professionalism and his career here speaks for itself.
“And Jorginho, I keep talking about him as a character, and he’s a driver. I think it’s very evident to see on the pitch. So that’s the situation as it stands.”
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line