Social critics and Aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has donated half a million Naira (₦500,000), to Southern Kaduna mass killings victims.
According to Omokri, “the money was paid to the CAN Chairman Kaduna Branch, Rev Hayab, and Sheikh Maraya, leader of the Kaduna Muslim community.”
He further encourage others to also donate.
There has been renewed attacks in Southern Kaduna for the past months which has rendered many homeless and many deaths.
I just donated half a million Naira (₦500,000), to Southern Kaduna mass killings victims. The money was paid to the CAN Chairman Kaduna Branch, Reverend John Hayab, and Sheikh Halley Maraya, leader of the Kaduna Muslim community.
I normally would keep this donation secret, but I am making it public to encourage others to donate. I have seen with my eyes the scale of killings and destruction in Southern Kaduna. It is hell on Earth.
Women, children and infants are slaughtered by herdsmen. Houses burnt. Communities destroyed. If you and I do not do something, who will? Please donate through Christian Association Of Nigeria 2000793432 First Bank
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings