Embattled publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has fulfilled his bail conditions and will soon be released from the custody of the Department of State Security, DSS.
Sowore met his bail condition earlier today – it should be recalled that Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja ordered the release of Sowore after denying the application by the DSS to extend his stay in detention.
The judge, as part of bail conditions, asked Sowore to drop his passport with the court within 48 hours.
Sowore’s counsel, Femi Falana, who is currently at the DSS headquarters, confirmed that the bail condition has been fulfilled and Sowore will be released soon.
“I am currently at their headquarters. Having complied with the condition given by the court, I am here for Sowore’s release,” Falana told Punch correspondent in a telephone interview
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution