The Department of State Security (DSS) on Sunday, confirmed it has presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Mr Omoyele Sowore in its custody.
Sowore was arrested on Saturday by operatives of the DSS in his Lagos residence over proposed #RevolutionNow protests billed for Monday.
DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya confirmed this to reporters during a briefing at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.
The spokesperson said the secret police was aware that Mr Sowore had been in touch with foreign actors to destabilise Nigeria.
He did not provide details of Sowore’s detention location, or if he will be taken to court.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line