SPICE UP THE YULETIDE; LEARN TO MAKE ‘FIESTA’ TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS
Let’s be taught one factor new.. I wager some people are like me, I’ve learnt anyhow so be taught yours for individuals who have no idea one of the simplest ways to make it….
I’ll want to empower US on one of the simplest ways to place collectively FIESTA.
1 Large potato or Irish potato
1 tin milk
2 spoonful of sugar
- Dice potato very small, boil 10minutes
- Add inexperienced peas and boil
- Sieve and allow it to sit back
- Beat the eggs till foamy,add milk, sugar and whisk.
- Add flour little by little till very creamy nonetheless not thick.
- Add tomatoes, onion, pepper, inexperienced pepper.
- Add diced beef.
- Add cooked potato with peas.
- Stir ur mixture very successfully.
- Grease your pan with cooking oil and pour in yours mixture.
- Bake 30- 45minutes.
Enjoy your FIESTA.
-Judith Chiweta Sonia
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Moment Father Mbaka declared Hope Uzodinma as the new Governor of Imo State
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on