SPICE UP THE YULETIDE; LEARN TO MAKE ‘FIESTA’ TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS
Let’s be taught one factor new.. I wager some people are like me, I’ve learnt anyhow so be taught yours for individuals who have no idea one of the simplest ways to make it….
I’ll want to empower US on one of the simplest ways to place collectively FIESTA.
1 Large potato or Irish potato
1 tin milk
2 spoonful of sugar
- Dice potato very small, boil 10minutes
- Add inexperienced peas and boil
- Sieve and allow it to sit back
- Beat the eggs till foamy,add milk, sugar and whisk.
- Add flour little by little till very creamy nonetheless not thick.
- Add tomatoes, onion, pepper, inexperienced pepper.
- Add diced beef.
- Add cooked potato with peas.
- Stir ur mixture very successfully.
- Grease your pan with cooking oil and pour in yours mixture.
- Bake 30- 45minutes.
Enjoy your FIESTA.
-Judith Chiweta Sonia
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on