The Senior special Assistant to the Governor of Cross River State Government has donated two registration centres in Boki 1 & 2 in Boki Local Government Area of Cross River State for free registration for federal Government survival fund.
In an interview with weetalknaija.com.ng Julius stated that his primary intention is to make sure Boki citizens that are company owners benefit from the Federal Government survival fund which is targeted in relieving stress on company owners by assisting for salary Bill’s of workers for some months.
He lamented that with the difficult terrain of Boki, it will be difficult for people to access network, that is why he is donating two centres for people to register for free. He call on both indigens and non indigens residing in Boki to utilise the opportunity.
BOKI 1 center- Bashu village
Call mr. Micheal Eban
Phone number: 08168144816
Centre for Boki 2 ~ No 1 Boki Boys Road,along Catholic church Road , Okundi
Call Mr. Omurukpa Cletus
Phone no: 07067511257
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank