American actress Stacey Dash shocked people when she got married back in 2018 to lawyer Jeffrey Marty just 10 days after they met. It has now been revealed that there’s trouble in paradise and Stacey was arrested for domestic violence.
According to TMZ, Stacey was arrested for domestic violence in Florida over the weekend. The actress reportedly found herself sitting behind bars after she was busted on Sunday, September 29, in Pasco County
They got into an argument at their Florida home and Stacey allegedly put hands on him.
The police were called to a home around 7:45 PM to respond to a domestic dispute between Stacey and Jeff. TMZ sources say Stacey allegedly pushed and slapped Jeffrey
When officers arrived, they saw scratches on his left arm.
Stacey was taken into custody, where she’s currently being held on $500 bail.
Reacting to the arrest Stacey’s manager tells TMZ the actress acted in self-defense. The manager claims Stacey’s husband attacked first, attempting to choke Stacey and she defended herself, which resulted in him getting scratches on his arms. The manager says Stacey is the one who called 911, and she was arrested because she didn’t have any marks on her but her husband did.
This is Stacey’s fourth marriage.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group