Raheem Sterling will cover the funeral costs for Crystal Palace youth player Damary Dawkins.
Dawkins passed away last month at the age of 13 after a battle with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Sterling had supported a campaign by the Dawkins family to find a suitable stem cell donor for Damary.
The Manchester City winger paid tribute to the youngster after scoring in England’s 5-0 win over the Czech Republic last month – lifting his shirt to reveal a picture of the two of them together.
“Damary was a special young man who touched a lot of lives, including my own,” said Sterling.
“Positive until the very end, he was an example to us all.”
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )