Sterling Pays Funeral Costs For Youngster
Raheem Sterling will cover the funeral costs for Crystal Palace youth player Damary Dawkins.
Dawkins passed away last month at the age of 13 after a battle with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Sterling had supported a campaign by the Dawkins family to find a suitable stem cell donor for Damary.
The Manchester City winger paid tribute to the youngster after scoring in England’s 5-0 win over the Czech Republic last month – lifting his shirt to reveal a picture of the two of them together.
“Damary was a special young man who touched a lot of lives, including my own,” said Sterling.
“Positive until the very end, he was an example to us all.”
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on