Raheem Sterling will cover the funeral costs for Crystal Palace youth player Damary Dawkins.
Dawkins passed away last month at the age of 13 after a battle with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Sterling had supported a campaign by the Dawkins family to find a suitable stem cell donor for Damary.
The Manchester City winger paid tribute to the youngster after scoring in England’s 5-0 win over the Czech Republic last month – lifting his shirt to reveal a picture of the two of them together.
“Damary was a special young man who touched a lot of lives, including my own,” said Sterling.
“Positive until the very end, he was an example to us all.”
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy