Meme-god and on-line character, Yanbaba took to his fb web page to name on Nigerians to cease accusing and victimizing Izuchukwu Igwilo, the person alleged to have married ex-Mrs Chinwe Igwilo, a 15years old bride in a compelled underage marriage in Ozubulu, Anambra State.
Condemning the act as inhumane, he pleaded with the rescuers of Chinwe to make a video of her confirming that she was actually compelled to marry Izu as alleged.
Those which have chinwe ought to make a video of her declaring she was compelled into the wedding….
Let’s cease victimizing izu.. He’s a human being too.” he wrote.
Meanwhile, an in depth buddy and confidant to Izuchukwu, @johnchidi had earlier disclosed that the now separated couple loved a short courtship earlier than the wedding was contracted.
“People simply do not wish to thoughts their enterprise. I even learn someplace that izu household have cash. That’s why the dad and mom of the lady compelled her to marry him.
But my people. Look at that image of their conventional marriage. Where the lady was sitting on izu lap. Do it seem like a standard marriage of wealthy people? They do not even have the cash to stitch or purchase conventional marriage dressing.” he wrote.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager