Stop calling it “Suya”, see the correct name…
Suya is a meal eaten in most part of West Africa. A lot of Nigerians eat suya too. It’s made from either beef, ram or chicken. Other meat can also be used such as kidney, liver etc
The meat used to prepare it is usually thinly sliced and spiced with things like dry pepper, onions, fresh pepper, etc.
Suya can be in a dried form called Kilishi. This is mostly eaten by the Northern people in Nigeria. Though Suya is eaten majorly by Northerners, it has become a national food.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group