Stop calling it “Suya”, see the correct name…
Suya is a meal eaten in most part of West Africa. A lot of Nigerians eat suya too. It’s made from either beef, ram or chicken. Other meat can also be used such as kidney, liver etc
The meat used to prepare it is usually thinly sliced and spiced with things like dry pepper, onions, fresh pepper, etc.
Suya can be in a dried form called Kilishi. This is mostly eaten by the Northern people in Nigeria. Though Suya is eaten majorly by Northerners, it has become a national food.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on