Popular Nigerian journalist, Dr. Kemi Olunloyo, has shared some insights on reasons she believes led to the arrest of Nigerian-Dubai based socialite, Hushpuppi.
According to Dr. Kemi, Hushpuppi and his associate, Woodberry were implicated by the Secret Service in a Nigerian Unemployment Insurance scam named Scattered Canary.
The journalist also shared details of their skims on her Instagram page.
Sharing on Instagram, she wrote in part:
“…those who don’t know what this is, this is money the US government gives us monthly when we lose our jobs while we are looking for another. Somehow the Nigerian ring cracked into the system and filed 174+ fraudulent claims…”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022