Stop Carrying Fake News, See Why Hushpuppi Was Arrested In Dubai Instead Of Nigeria
Popular Nigerian journalist, Dr. Kemi Olunloyo, has shared some insights on reasons she believes led to the arrest of Nigerian-Dubai based socialite, Hushpuppi.
According to Dr. Kemi, Hushpuppi and his associate, Woodberry were implicated by the Secret Service in a Nigerian Unemployment Insurance scam named Scattered Canary.
The journalist also shared details of their skims on her Instagram page.
Sharing on Instagram, she wrote in part:
“…those who don’t know what this is, this is money the US government gives us monthly when we lose our jobs while we are looking for another. Somehow the Nigerian ring cracked into the system and filed 174+ fraudulent claims…”
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Drama As Hope Uzodinma, Yahaya Bello Campaign Against Obaseki Despite Owing Salaries
- Buhari And His Party, APC Overburdening Poor Nigerians With Taxes — PDP Cries Out
- BREAKING!! Edo APC And National Caretaker Committee Clash Over List Of Edo Guber Campaign Council
- BREAKING!! Dino, Atiku, Saraki, Others On EFCC Watch-List Over Links With Hushpuppi
- BREAKING!! Ebonyi Governor, Aides Test Positive To COVID-19
Share this post with your Friends on