The Social Democratic Party (SDP) has described the alleged suspension of the party’s Deputy National Chairman, Agunloye as handiwork of mischievous elements.
In a press statement issued and signed by the Party National Legal Adviser, Barr Joe . A. Abu said Agunloye is a great asset to the SDP as a party and to the entire country.
Reacting to the purported suspension, Agunloye, described the action of members of the dissolved SWC as a nullity and of no effect, saying the tenure of the dissolved SWC had expired.
Agunloye stated that the NWC had set up a caretaker committee with Mr Oladele Ogunbameru and Prince Ebenezer Adeniyan as chairman and secretary respectively.
Read full statement below:
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )