The meeting of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo with all the leaders of the Hausa-Fulani in the Southwest States and Kwara and Kogi states over the insecurity in Nigeria.
He called on Nigerians to stop the culture of “passing blame” and think of a lasting solution to the menace.
Obasanjo said the solutions to the nation’s security challenges should not be left to one person to address, adding that it is not what one man can tackle alone.
According to him the solutions can come through collective efforts and not through “passing of blame” here or there.
He said the West African countries are worried about the security challenges in Nigeria, stressing if Nigeria they looked up to as big brother is unable to deal with her security issues, where would they run to for help if theirs hit home.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group