The presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP), Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, Thursday, has reacted to report making the rounds that he had entered into an Alliance with the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Moghalu in a statement on Thursday by Spokesman of his marketing campaign council, Jide Akintunde described the report as false, reiterating his plans to defeat main events on Saturday presidential election.
The statement learn: “The consideration of the Young Progressives Party marketing campaign council and the get together’s presidential candidate, Professor Kingsley Moghalu, has been drawn to a statement being circulated on the social media that Moghalu has teamed up with PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar. “We wish to state categorically that this info is fake. It is faux information, attributed to the CUPP spokesman.
This faux information is deliberate disinformation, calculated to mislead and demoralise the thousands and thousands of Moghalu and YPP supporters throughout the nation.
But it’s doomed to failure. “We will meet the old brigade of recycled politicians on the polls and we’ll defeat them with the votes of the people of Nigeria.
“Coming on the heels of the faux information narrative that the election is between two events, Nigerians ought to disregard the desperation of the political class and vote for YPP as they’ve resolved to do and send the visionless politicians to everlasting retirement on Saturday.
“Moghalu remains committed to our vision and his view that the APC and the PDP are unable to take Nigeria forward to a better future.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021