The Students Union Government (Caretaker Committee) Federal Polytechnic Oko has taken to their consciousness to appreciate the Newly Nominated Deputy Majority Leader and the Member Representing Orumba North Constituency in the 7th Assembly in Anambra.
The Union which was led by the leader of the Committee Giant Comr. Orji Moses Chukwudi in his letter of appreciation as quoted has this to say:
“We the entire executive members of the S.U.G Federal Polytechnic Oko, with joy in our hearts we heartily congratulate you Sir on your Inauguration into the office of an Honorable Member, Anambra State House of Assembly.
We pray God will continue to elevate you from Glory to Glory and that his investiture of legislative power on you will bring about the liberation and emancipation of your people, We also pray for Divine Assistance to fulfil your Divine Mandate. More Grace Sir.”
Hon. Chief Emeka Aforka while responding appreciated their efforts to make out time to celebrate with him on this day and also seek to see more of them around. Hon. Aforka also charged them to be straight forward and also to shun all matters of unacceptable behaviour.
In Conclusion the Union dissolved to award the Honorable Member for been a Student Friendly Legislator soon.
Media Assistant to Hon. Aforka
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group