Nigeria coach, Gernot Rohr, has given three reasons he may decide to quit coaching the Super Eagles when his contract expires in 2020.
When asked by Mannheimer Morgan if he was interested in renewing his contract, Rohr stated, ”Yes and no. On the one hand, we have built a good team, the youngest on average in Africa.
”On the other hand, there are many things that make daily work difficult: lack of respect, organizational problems, promises are not kept. We will see how it goes on.
He also confirmed that he received offers from four countries namely Morocco, Cameroon, Mali and Congo after the Africa Cup of Nations but opted to see out his contract with the Nigerian Federation.
Rohr added , ‘Yes. But I love this team and I really wanted to fulfill my contract.”
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited