Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu, has urged Chelsea striker, Tammy Abraham to represent Nigeria over England because of the array of talents in the national team.
Abraham has featured in two friendly matches for England against Germany and Brazil in 2017 but he is still eligible to represent the Super Eagles of Nigeria in the future.
But Ogu now wants Abraham, who scored a hat-trick in Chelsea’s 5-2 victory over Wolves in the Premier League on Saturday, to play for his fatherland ahead of his birth country, England.
According to him, Abraham will form a formidable partnership with Lille’s Victor Osimhen in the Super Eagles’ attack line.
“With the bunch of talents we have in the Super Eagles, Tammy Abraham or every Nigerian-born player outside will want to represent their fatherland,” Ogu wrote on Twitter.
“Imagine Super Eagles go 4-4-2 with Victor Osimhen and Tammy Abraham upfront.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022