Supreme Court has taken a make Key decision on US Election 2020.
WeetalknaijaBlog gathered that, a United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has issued a directive saying that PA election officials should comply with the PA secretary of state’s guidance requiring that late-arriving mail-in ballots be separated.
The US Supreme Court judge issued a temporary order requiring Pennsylvania officials to separate ballots that came after day of Election, granting for now part of a request by the state’s President Donald Trump of Republican party.
The Supreme Court order
The Supreme Court led by Justice Samuel Alito’s order is coming as part of a fight over ballots received during a three-day extension issued by the Pennsylvania Court. The judge said he would refer the matter to the full high court for the next steps.
Although state officials have already told county officials to separate out those ballots, Republicans said that step didn’t go far enough to ensure they can be invalidated later.
According to reports by Bloomberg, President Donald Trump is separately trying to intervene in the matter.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager