The Nigerian Supreme Court on Monday suspended hearing of the appeals of Governors Emeka Ihedioha of Imo, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and three other governors due to sudden ailment of one of the justices on the seven-man panel.
Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Muhammad, ordered the suspension of the appeals’ hearing.
The ailing justice was unnamed. Neither was he identifiable as all the six other members of the panel were sitting with the CJN when he made the announcement.
A top official of the apex court later told a filled courtroom that all the appeals had been adjourned till Tuesday.
Other governors, whose appeals were affected are Bala Mohammed (Bauchi), Simon Lalong (Plateau), and Samuel Ortom (Benue).
The panel was however expected to deliver judgment on 13 appeals relating to the governorship election outcomes.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line