Suspected APC thugs burn PDP women leader to death in Kogi (Disturbing photos)
Thugs suspected to be loyalists of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi State on Monday set on fire the women leader of the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
PDP Wada/Aro Campaign Council spokesman Faruk Adejoh-Audu made the disclosure in a statement.
“The Woman Leader of Wada Aro Campaign Council, Ochadamu Ward, Hon Mrs Acheju Abuh was this afternoon burnt alive in her home by jubilant Bello supporters and thugs said to be celebrating his victory,” Adejoh-Audu said.
The PDP spokesman said the thugs who were chanting GYB 4+4, arrived Hon (Mrs) Abuh’s house at about 2:00 pm shooting sporadically.
He said the thugs surrounded the house and blocked every exit and escape route from outside.
“They then poured petrol on the building and set it ablaze as other terrorized villagers watched from hiding.”
She reportedly attempted to escape through a window but was prevented by the metal burglar proof and gunshots.
Adejoh-Audu said the thugs waited and watched Mrs Abuh cried from inside the inferno until her voice died out.
The thugs, Adejoh-Audu reportedly said, left only when the entire house and Mrs Abuh had been burnt to ashes.
Adejoh-Audu said there is no indication that the Kogi State Police “will arrest her killers or even prevent further attacks and killings of our people.”
The PDP spokesman called on the Inspector General of Police to rein on the suspected Bello’s thugs and protect the people of the state. (The Guardian)
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
See more posts about
Suspected APC thugs burn PDP women leader to death in Kogi
Share this post with your Friends on