Suspected Cult Members Murder Young Man In Anambra
A youthful man acknowledged as Nonso Ochendo has reportedly died from gunshot accidents after he was attacked by suspected rival cult members at Obosi group in Anambra state.
The deceased in response to tales gathered, was attacked and shot lifeless on Monday 25th January as he was about to alight from his automotive.
Unfortunately, he died on the spot sooner than onlookers could rush him to the hospital for treatment after his attackers had fled the scene.
The police is alleged to be on prime of the matter as investigation to apprehend the fleeing culprits has begun even as a result of the deceased corpse has been deposited on the mortuary.
Similarly, the ogun state police command has detained a 47years old man acknowledged as Kazeem Adebayo for killing his lover, Abosede Adesanya over N530,000 to purchase a plot of land and likewise buried her in a shallow grave.
According to a statement launched by police spokeperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, Kazeem was arrested after the sufferer’s mother lodged a grievance at Ijebu-Igbo police station.
The complainant(names withheld) knowledgeable police operatives that her daughter obtained a phone title from the suspect informing her that the plot of land she wished to purchase is accessible for N530,000.
Few hours she left dwelling to fulfill the suspect, her phone was switched off. Abimbola acknowledged after the suspect was arrested and interrogated, he led regulation enforcement officers to the positioning of the shallow grave the place he buried the deceased.
“He confessed further that he used a club to hit her on the head which led to the deceased death and subsequently buried her in his house, in order to cover any trace of the woman’s death to him. He also confessed that he has used N30,000 out of the money he took from the deceased to settle an outstanding debt while the remaining N500,000 is been kept with one his friends,” he revealed.
Abosede corpse has been deposited at General Hospital morgue for autopsy after which the suspect will doubtless be charged to court.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Hits EFCC
- NDDC Fraud: Step Aside for Investigation — PDP Tells Akpabio
- Betta Edu Lauds UCTH For A Successful Complex Brain Surgery
- Edo 2020: Group Begs Buhari To Appoint Magu As Treasurer Of APC/Ize-Iyamu Campaign
- REVEALED!! Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on