Some terrorists have attacked a camp jointly operated by the United States of America and Kenya in the East African Country.
It was gathered that the camp, codename Simba, was attacked in the early hours of Sunday, January 5. The news was posted by a United States security warning system on the social media platform, Twitter.
According to the tweet, the attack was not on a US naval base as earlier thought but on Camp Simba which was operated by the US and Kenya military.
The terrorists gained access into the camp through the use of a car bomb.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement