It was a hard moment for the outgoing Governor of Ogun state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun when leaving the Government House as some of his personal aides wept profusely on seeing him.
Our reporter observed that the governor came out of his office at about 1pm to bid his workers farewell.
However, on sighting the large crowd of civil servants waiting to bid him farewell, the governor became emotional and went back inside.
Getting back to his office, Amosun called the Head of Service, Engr Lanre Bisiriyu, to order the workers back to their respective duty desks.
Amosun later came out at 3.17pm and was joined by the Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Taiwo Adeoluwa for the handing over to the deputy governor-elect, Engineer Noimot Oyedele-Salako.
The Governor-elect, Prince Dapo Abiodun, was conspicuously absent
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company