Tacha has shared her first video since she was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija reality show.
The much-talked-about housemate, who hasn’t been seen since she was disqualified, released the video to assure her fans that she’s fine.
This comes after #ReleaseTacha began trending on Twitter as Nigerians alleged that she was being held against her will in her hotel by the organisers of BBNaija. They claimed Tacha refused to go on media rounds because she was disqualified, even though it was included in the contract she signed, and as such the organisers refused to release her.
As Twitter users questioned her alleged detention, the reality star released a video, saying:
Hey Titan. how’s y’all doing? Hope you people’s good. I’m fine. Y’alls the real MVP. Thank you for soming through for me and I love you.
In the video, Tacha covered her eyes with dark sunglasses and her voice cracked as she spoke.
Watch it below.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited