Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries appears to have advised against taking a bullet for the person someone you love but when he responded to someone who responded to his statement, he makes it apparent he was being sarcastic.
According to a tweet he shared, the clergyman says one should never take a bullet for a loved one because that is equivalent to stealing.
“Someone asked, if one could take a bullet meant for someone he loves.. my reply is, taking what’s not yours is stealing,” Suleman wrote.
The tweet by Apostle Suleman which he claims was inspired by a sense of humour, was however taken serious by a follower who likened the situation to what Jesus would do.
See their exchange below,
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company