TALK ZONE: When You Make Mistake, How Do You Correct It? “Just Cross Your Mistakes and Move on”!
← Read this, if you are the kind to love first and judge second. When you’re strong but you’re tired.
→ When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher. Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared.
So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my errors.
One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and said,
“Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on.”
He said further, “Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing.”
I told her in protest that I don’t want people to see my mistake. She laughed and said, “Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mess and the stigma is for life.”
Have you ever made some mistakes in life? Cross it over and move on. Don’t expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes.
Better things are ahead of you.
Spread the word.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc