TAMBUWAL REVEALS HOW BUHARI-LED APC TRIED TO BRIBE HIM
The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal has disclosed how he rejected a bribe from the All Progressives Congress, APC, in a bid to stop him from defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Tambuwal disclosed that the APC-led Federal Government “hurriedly packaged” a freeway constructing mission in his village as a technique of stopping him from dumping the ruling get collectively.
He made the disclosure at a rally in Silame area of the state whereas flagging-off PDP campaigns.
The former PDP Presidential aspirant insisted that the hunger throughout the nation was due to the incompetence of President Buhari led administration.
He assured that PDP would win every obtainable place throughout the state to punish the APC for its hatred for the people.
According to Tambuwal: “When they realised I was about to depart the APC, they hurriedly packaged a freeway contract in my village to plead with me to not go away. We can’t proceed to tolerate a authorities that has abandoned its people.
”The APC hates to place cash into our people. Sokoto state will punish the APC on the elections. We will mobilise our people to return again out enmasse to vote for PDP. We don’t make empty boasts like our opponents.
“Sokoto is a PDP state, there is no doubt about that. No matter what some propagandists might say, this state may be delivered to PDP 100 p.c. How can anyone declare that 50,000 of our steady and devoted members defected to APC throughout the small courtyard of Senator Wamakko.
”We cannot be detained by the earlier, notably by those who plundered the state sources and wanted us to keep up quiet. By the actual grace of Allah, there may be no retreat, no hand over. We shouldn’t be going to surrender our state to people who do not indicate properly for our people.
”Why Yari must take his empty seat home Noting what he described as his refusal to plunder the monetary system of the state as reportedly accomplished by his predecessor. Our opponents are offended on account of we now have refused to open the treasury to service so-called godfathers and their thugs.
”Our mandate is with the electorates and we’re going to do each little factor humanly doable to ship on our advertising and marketing marketing campaign ensures with out equivocation.
”We are doing each little factor inside our powers to make it possible for we forestall the incursion of any armed banditry that has continued to ravage our sister Zamfara state. Our hearts and assist are for our neighbours always.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on