Horrible sight as not fewer than 55 people have been roasted to loss of life on Monday .
According to studies obtained by Newspoint Media, the ugly incident occurred in Niger when tanker truck exploded close to a petroleum station in the capital Niamey, Interior Minister Mohamed Bazoum mentioned.
The explosion occurred as some residents have been making an attempt to siphon gasoline from the tanker close to the airport, the minister wrote on Twitter.
At least 37 people have been injured and brought to hospitals for additional investigation.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group