A petroleum tanker explosion which occurred proper this second alongside the Calabar-Odukpani Highway in Odukpani native authorities house of Cross River State, has left many lifeless, in response to tales.
It was gathered the petrol tanker fell whereas attempting to barter the bend with residents dashing to the scene to scoop petrol.
Eyewitnesses reported the clamour for petrol resulted proper right into a spark as among the many residents used metal containers to scoop the product.
This led to an explosion which killed a variety of people straight.
At the scene, the police tried to curtail the situation as the fireplace raged.
A majority of the victims sustained third diploma accidents and are at current on the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020