A second year student of the Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) has drowned in swimming pool in a hotel in Calabar, the state capital.
The deceased identified as Ugbe Dominic of the Guidance and Counseling Department of the university, it was gathered, drowned during a pool party organized by his department at the hotel on Friday.
In a report Email to Weetalknaija Blog, confirmed that Dominic had just participated in a swimming competition after which he got missing, it was learnt.
Weetalknaija Blog report that the said Dominic was later spotted by one of the revelers floating in the pool.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution