Tension As Residents Discover 15 Beheaded Dead Bodies of Both Males and Females Dumped On Calabar Highway
The remains, which included both males and females, were dumped in a steep valley along the under-construction double carriageway.
On Tuesday morning, fifteen beheaded bodies were discovered dumped in the Five Miles region on the outskirts of Calabar, the capital of Cross Rivers state.
According to Vanguard, the dead bodies, which included both males and females, were deposited in a steep valley along the double carriageway under construction.
The names of the remains, as well as those who may have dumped them there, have yet to be determined.
Farmers found the gruesome scene early Tuesday morning.
Around 11 a.m., a crowd gathered to witness the gruesome scene, which was surrounded by a swarm of flies.
Alex, a commercial driver, speculated that “some people might have carried these corpses and dumped them here in a car last night.”
He speculated that the victims were killed in Calabar and transported to the isolated region.
”I’m curious as to why the police and security agents stationed along this road were unable to stop them, given the strong odor that such bodies can emit,” he added.
Irene Ugbo, the state police command’s spokesperson, did not return phone calls.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution