Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
The Lagos State Government has said that the Chinese citizen who presented at the Reddington Hospital, Ikeja, and suspected to have Coronavirus has tested negative to the infection.
Read more at : https://ejesgist.com/tension-as-suspected-case-of-coronavirus-in-lagos-under-investigation-full-details.html?feed_id=5066&_unique_id=5e578d0817a4f
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- LET’S DISCUSS!! Be Sincere, Are You Able To Get Three Meal Daily During This “Stay-At-Home” Period?
- BREAKING : Tension In Aso Rock As Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where Buhari Is “Hiding” (See Shocking Facts & Evidences)
- Coronavirus lockdown causes global shortage of condoms
- Despite Doing “Press-Up”, TB Joshua Prophecy Fails Again As Coronavirus Cases Rises To 97,Nigerians React
- COVID-19: Eat healthy, limit alcohol, avoid sugary drinks, exercise — WHO warns
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on