Tension Brews As Delta PDP Chairman Petitions IG Over Threat To Life
The honourable chairman of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Hon. Godwin Adode and Ughelli North People’s Democratic Party Chairman, Hon. Lawrence Agbatutu JP, has alleged risk to their lives in a petition to the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.
The duo by means of a statement signed by the PDP chairman known as on related safety companies and most of the people to intervene on the incessant harassment, intimidation, assault and risk to life spearheaded by a lady chief of the opposition APC, Mrs Stella Okotete within the council.
According to stories gathered from DESPSOMET, the Executive Director, Business Development, NEXIM Bank, Mrs Stella Okotete in her commando model has been dispensing collection of risk to get rid of key leaders of the PDP within the council in order that they, APC can obtain their political aim of putting in a Lagos enterprise man as governor of Delta state.
The plot as alleged is being masterminded by creating pointless rigidity in Ughelli North utilizing thugs and a few males of the Nigeria Police Force code named Special Operation Squad (SOS).
“In view of the continuing, I hereby, with due respect, name on the Inspector General of Police, the Delta Commissioner of Police, the Ughelli Police Area Commander and different related safety companies to name Mrs Stella Okotete to order earlier than issues get out of hand.” the statement learn.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on