The honourable chairman of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Hon. Godwin Adode and Ughelli North People’s Democratic Party Chairman, Hon. Lawrence Agbatutu JP, has alleged risk to their lives in a petition to the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.
The duo by means of a statement signed by the PDP chairman known as on related safety companies and most of the people to intervene on the incessant harassment, intimidation, assault and risk to life spearheaded by a lady chief of the opposition APC, Mrs Stella Okotete within the council.
According to stories gathered from DESPSOMET, the Executive Director, Business Development, NEXIM Bank, Mrs Stella Okotete in her commando model has been dispensing collection of risk to get rid of key leaders of the PDP within the council in order that they, APC can obtain their political aim of putting in a Lagos enterprise man as governor of Delta state.
The plot as alleged is being masterminded by creating pointless rigidity in Ughelli North utilizing thugs and a few males of the Nigeria Police Force code named Special Operation Squad (SOS).
“In view of the continuing, I hereby, with due respect, name on the Inspector General of Police, the Delta Commissioner of Police, the Ughelli Police Area Commander and different related safety companies to name Mrs Stella Okotete to order earlier than issues get out of hand.” the statement learn.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021