Tension Heightens As Herdsmen Takes Over Ebonyi, Butchered Lady
In the early hours of Tuesday, September 22, 2020, a young lady was reportedly butchered by suspected armed herdsmen at Ishiagu, Ivo Local Government Area of Ebonyi state.
According to him, a detailed information has it that the herdsmen tried to defile her but she resisted them and they resorted to physical attack on her with machetes and left her in the farm thinking she was dead.
She laid in that farm in a pool of her blood and as God may have it, passersby heard her scream and rushed to where she was.
Immediately they saw her in that terrible condition, they raises an alarm which attracted the attention of other villagers. She was subsequently rushed to an undisclosed hospital for urgent medical attention.
On reaching the hospital, efforts were made to save her life, but it was to no avail.
As at the time of filing this report, the Governor of the state, Dave Umahi has not said anything in condemnation to this barbaric act on the innocent young girl.
It’s now learnt that the evil attack which has repeatedly occurred in that locality, is just a few kilometers to Governor Dave Umahi’s hometown in Uburu.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation