BREAKING : Tension in Abuja as Assailants kill Aso Rock’s assistant director inside her house
An Assistant Director attached to the State House, Abuja, Laetitia Naankang Dagan, has been killed by yet-to-be-ident
Dagan was said to have been killed in her apartment in Galadimawa, Abuja on Monday evening shortly after she returned from work.
She was said to have left her office in the Presidential Villa, Abuja about 8pm while the incident reportedly happened about 11pm.
A State House statement confirmed the development, quoting the Permanent Secretary, Jalal Arabi, as mourning the deceased.
Arabi was further quoted as telling her parents during a condolence visit that “the Police will fish out the killers of Laetitia and the law will take its course.”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company