BREAKING NEWS … Senate Presidency: Orji Kalu, Amosun, four different APC senators-elect defect to PDP
Six senators-elect on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has dumped the social gathering following the disaster rocking the social gathering over who replaces Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The APC had endorsed Ahmed Lawan to turn out to be the following Senate President, however some lawmakers are against what they termed ‘imposition’ within the nationwide meeting.
For that, former Abia state governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, who has hinted he could contest for the highest senate place, has defected to the principle opposition social gathering, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Joining him is the outgoing governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, who isn’t in good phrases with the APC nationwide working committee.
The 4 others who defected to PDP are… Oh sorry, lets remind you that today is April 1st – April Fools Day!
Don’t get it twisted – something can nonetheless occur in Nigeria!
Happy New Month to you all.
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)