BREAKING NEWS … Senate Presidency: Orji Kalu, Amosun, four different APC senators-elect defect to PDP
Six senators-elect on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has dumped the social gathering following the disaster rocking the social gathering over who replaces Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The APC had endorsed Ahmed Lawan to turn out to be the following Senate President, however some lawmakers are against what they termed ‘imposition’ within the nationwide meeting.
For that, former Abia state governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, who has hinted he could contest for the highest senate place, has defected to the principle opposition social gathering, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Joining him is the outgoing governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, who isn’t in good phrases with the APC nationwide working committee.
The 4 others who defected to PDP are… Oh sorry, lets remind you that today is April 1st – April Fools Day!
Don’t get it twisted – something can nonetheless occur in Nigeria!
Happy New Month to you all.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited