There is tension among workers at the Ogun State Ministry of Health as they fear the deadly coronavirus pandemic might spread among them, Daily Post reports.
This is as the man driving the Commissioner for Health, Dr Tomi Coker, was reported to have tested positive for COVID-19.
READ ALSO:Popular Actor, Browny Igboegwu Recounts How He Was Mocked As He Welcomes A Child After 10 Years Of Marriage
Report has it on Tuesday that the driver has been moved to one of the iso…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/tension-in-ogun-health-ministry-as-commissioners-driver-tests-positive-for-covid-19.html?feed_id=22697&_unique_id=5eea1dff3844b
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited