There is tension among workers at the Ogun State Ministry of Health as they fear the deadly coronavirus pandemic might spread among them, Daily Post reports.
This is as the man driving the Commissioner for Health, Dr Tomi Coker, was reported to have tested positive for COVID-19.
READ ALSO:Popular Actor, Browny Igboegwu Recounts How He Was Mocked As He Welcomes A Child After 10 Years Of Marriage
Report has it on Tuesday that the driver has been moved to one of the iso…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/tension-in-ogun-health-ministry-as-commissioners-driver-tests-positive-for-covid-19.html?feed_id=22697&_unique_id=5eea1dff3844b
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman
- NLC Dares FG, Insist On Nationwide Total Shutdown Protest Despite Court Order
- Edo Election: I Take Responsibility For Ize-Iyamu’s Defeat ― Buhari
- Ondo Election: I Will Teach You How To Play Politics, Ondo Is Not Rivers — Akeredolu Warns Wike