There was a horrible accident final evening on the third mainland bridge in Lagos as the motive force was reported to have slept off whereas the automotive was nonetheless in movement.
According to an eyewitness who shared the story to newsmen, the motive force who they initially thought was drunk, solely fell asleep on wheel.
He stated, “We needed to wake him up, he was already asleep. We preliminary thought he was drunk however he was stressed after the lengthy day work”
See the video of the accident under;
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020