President Muhammadu Buhari may have abruptly postponed his one day official visit to Yenagoa the Bayelsa State Capital to Commission the Seven-Storey Nigerian Local Content building due to the sacking of David Lyon, Governor-Elect of All Progressives Congress,APC.
Our Correspondent in Yenagoa reports that the advance party from Abuja had booked several hotels in anticipation of his visit to Commission the building which is under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources for which, Timipre Sylva, former Governor of Bayelsa State is the Minister of State and the Leader of APC in Bayelsa State.
The state capital had visible presence of the military and banners welcoming the President.
A source said the Commissioning had been put off , while officials are already leaving the state capital.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group