All Progressives Congress (APC) chairman in Logara/Umuohiagu ward in Ngor Okpala council space of Imo state, Ifeanyi Ozoemena, has reportedly been assassinated after a short social gathering assembly with social gathering stakeholders on Tuesday night time.
A group chief, Chief Martin Opara, who confirmed the incident to the Nation newspaper, stated the killing had precipitated panic within the state forward of Saturday’s federal elections.
The social gathering chieftain was gruesomely murdered in his home proper earlier than his relations.
The killing was additionally confirmed by the police within the state who evacuated the physique of the deceased. The police famous that the gunmen who killed the APC chieftain operated in a SUV jeep.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company