The All Progressives Congress (APC) has asked former National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole and other leaders in Edo State to congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki on his re-election.
This was made known in a statement on Monday by the Chairman, APC National Caretaker Committee, Governor Mai Mala Buni. He hailed Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, for his tenacity and leadership before, during and after the election. Mai Mala Buni, who met President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, commended Oshiomhole and all the party members in Edo State for demonstrating unwavering support for the party.
He urged members to celebrate the outcome of the election as free and fair as acknowledge by its leader, President Buhari. “Our attention must now shift to Ondo State and ensure that we win the October 10, 2020 election. September 19, 2020 Edo election should present a new watershed.”
The APC vowed that it will now work hard towards winning the Ondo State governorship election coming up on October 20. The party further urged the opposition parties in the country to be committed to free and fair elections.
We will therefore, accordingly expect congratulatory message from all parties just as we similarly guarantee that once we are defeated in a fair contest, we will congratulate the winner.”
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria