The Chairman of Greater Calabar Capital City Development Agency,Mr Bassey Effiom has solicited for a worthy working relationship between the agency and the
Calabar Urban Development Authority, (CUDA) to keep the environment in Calabar clean, green and healthy.
Mr Effiom, made the appeal while on a courtesy visit to the Chairman of the Authority to seek for ways of improving sanitation and other services in the state capital.
Mr Bassey Effiom said, for efficiency in service delivery and dividend to be felt by citizens, the two Agencies must collaborate to ensure that quality services are maintained in line to achieve sustainable and desired goals.
Also speaking, the Director General of the Agency,Mr Kingsley Ikpeme said, the Agency can’t work in isolation, adding that, it has become necessary to collaborate with other sister agencies so as to enable them achieve the Governor Ben Ayade’s vision of keeping Calabar Clean, Green and Healthy.
Responding, the Chairman of CUDA,Mr Joe Mary Ita, disclosed that keeping Calabar green and clean are the major duties of the Authority as Agencies seeks collaboration in adopting its scope of operation to obtain results.
Photo credit: Henry Ekanem, SA Media, Greater Calabar Authority
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company