The Chairman of the Edo Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship Campaign Council and Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has urged all Edo people to come out en masse to cast their votes for Governor Godwin Obaseki and equally protect their votes to return the governor in office, to enable him continue his good work for the majority of the people.
Governor Wike, who spoke at the flag-off of Governor Obaseki’s campaign for re-election in the September 19, 2020 Governorship poll in Edo State, noted:
“The All Progressives Congress (APC), for me, does not have any credible candidate. Also, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, according to the sacked National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, is a thief.”
He thanked Obaseki for his interest in Edo people which made him fight godfatherism in the state to a standstill.
“Don’t allow your votes to be rigged as APC believes in rigging. I want to assure you this time that this election will be difficult to rig. South-South is for PDP and Edo belongs to PDP. Edo people should not allow Edo to be rigged. I urge you to defend your votes and ensure Obaseki is returned for a second term to continue his good works in the state,” he added.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360