The chairman of Zamfara State Local Government Service Commission, Dr Malami Aliyu Yandoto, 57, slumped and died at the wedding ceremony of former governor, Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima’s daughter, Fatima, and the son of Senator Adamu Aliero.
Headline News365 reports that the wedding ceremony which took place at Yerima’s residence in Sokoto on Saturday, November 7, was attended by politicians, dignitaries and top government officials including the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, among others.
It was gathered that after the wedding Fatiha, the guests were invited to Sokoto State Government House for the luncheon.
Immediately the deceased, Zamfara Governor Bello Matawalle and other guests arrived the venue, he suddenly slumped.
He was immediately rushed to a hospital in Sokoto where he eventually died.
Yandoto was the Chairman, Zamfara State Independent Electoral Commission, and later the Commissioner Ministry of Agriculture, Zamfara State.
He was appointed by Governor Bello Matawalle as the chairman of the state Local Governments Service Commission, a position he held until his death.
He was buried according to Islamic rites on Sunday morning at his hometown in Tsafe Local Government Area.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank