The convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday morning around Baga.
The latest attack, which recorded no death, happened when the convoy was returning Maiduguri.
They were said to be attacked at about 10.30 am on Sunday about two kilometers away from Baga.
The convoy, according to some of the people who returned to Maiduguri on Sunday evening from the tour, was shot at by suspected Boko Haram terrorists.
One of them, said, “There was no death recorded this time around except some minor injuries.
“The windscreen of some vehicle were scattered, some vehicles had their tyres busted by gunshots, including the Government House Press Crew bus.
“The military gun truck was also shot at and a soldier had his shoulder scalded with gunshot.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group